My exhaust fell the f**k off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
My fucking exhaust fell off. I was jjst going to Mcdonalds and the shit drops and starts dragging. Peice of shit, bought an exhaust hanger that doesnt do shit for $6 and it still falls off.

Great...this is gonna be fun driving 38 miles home.

:lol: That happened to me once, I just used a bent metal clothes hanger to get it to the muffler shop.

the guy who put the super trapp exhaust on my rex tide that bish with slder wire.....actually he wrapped that bish at least 10 time around the exhaust. I'm taking that shit off as soon as i get an entire kit. my tubing is still stock.

damnit man why didnt you sell the lude?

LMAO- i bet it was

bryan if you need me to patch it up for you, take a swing up to milford sometime this week and I can weld on a patch or a new hanger or whatever

was it the pace shitter exhaust that i told you not to buy? lol

lol no it was the stock exhaust on the prelude.

It didn't actually break....it fell and I dragged it for like 50 ft.

I started pulling on the shit cause it wouldn't go in the spot I needed it too and I was in a rush. The cause of the leak.

I got it back up though just need to source the leak.

And believe it or not the welds on the Paceshitter are actually decent....not the prettiest but decent. I'm not even going to compare it to my old Thermal but it was also cheaper.

Back