my first good news in 2009

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes full time perm job handling worker's comp claims as i did before when i was laid off....some more good news....my old job called me back...i can start july 13th with a temp agency at $25/h full time 40 hours a week.

wait to hear back from the other company. how much does the other place pay? i would take a little less for something guaranteed permanent.

wait to hear back from the other company. how much does the other place pay? i would take a little less for something guaranteed permanent.
not sure....i guess if they want to offer me something they will offer me in writing...my best guess is probably going to be more then $25/h ...prolly between $57k-$60k year

i'd stay away from the hartford. there's bad rumours around them right now about being bought/sold/going out of business/etc.

i'd stay away from the hartford. there's bad rumours around them right now about being bought/sold/going out of business/etc.

yeah no i just got laid off from there lol....its my job before i went to the hartford....Ace USA/ESIS that i would be temping for

Back