MY FRIEND NEED HELP .. please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeyjeysir

my friend has a 89 civic then the harness was not working and put one of acura integra 1989 and has problems with the switch and the lights .. need some civic diagram for 1989 ... other 1989 Acura Integra

Moved to the correct forum. Also, it might be helpful if your friend makes his own screen name and post here instead of going back and forth between you and us...

my friend has a 89 civic then the harness was not working and put one of acura integra 1989 and has problems with the switch and the lights .. need some civic diagram for 1989 ... other 1989 Acura Integra

im guessing its an mpfi harness since the integra harness swapped in, how do you know that the haress is bad? have you tested it? I have one for a 91 but its got a few differences in it, I know because I have a full 89 si harness, front and rear chassis and engine, in my 91 dx. I can give it to you but some plugs and a wire here and there have been different.

Back