My GF is passed out......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
:lmao:

I got some poon before going out, but I thought, "what the hell". I'll get her drunk whilst she dances with her cousin, and hit the local shit ass club. Later on, I'll hit the poon again. :)

Plan failed miserably. My GF is passed the fuck out over my toilet, won't even go to bed. She won't drink water, and I'm bound to deal with a hung over beotch for the next day.

SOOOOOOOO. I'm drinking bitches, even tho I'm buzzed and it's 2:06am here right now. I might as well be hung over and cranky as well. I was the driver so I made sure that I wasn't too drunk to drive home earlier. :ph34r:

3 am.

Still passed out. She won't allow me to move her.

"I don't feel good." "Get out of here. I don't feel good." "Please, go. I need to be alone."

HA HA HA. Cries to be alone while sleeping on the porcelain goddess...

3:23am

Time for bed. I'm fucked up. Two hard mixers after the bar.

The wifie is in bed, and I didn't have to move her. She snuck in after I left her the last time. God bless her.

:lmao: Good night.

Originally posted by tab@Sep 10 2005, 06:25 AM
3:23am

Time for bed. I'm fucked up. Two hard mixers after the bar.

The wifie is in bed, and I didn't have to move her. She snuck in after I left her the last time. God bless her.

:lmao: Good night.
[post=552252]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^ bahaha..sounds like you had a blast.. :lol: ...IM fucked up myself, i just got back from the club..But im about to go to bed.......my head is about to blow up....ouchhh....

damn lol. my buddy , my gf and i went out to 2 different bars. hung out for acouple of hours and then got a call about someone having a party somewhere. so we go and have their free beers. shit i dont even remeber what tme i got in! got me some good nookie and pussy and went straight to sleep. it kinda sucked my girl wasnt drinking so she didn't have that much fun.

Last night I turned down honest to goodness french pussy with a 42 year old that looked 22 years old, name Laetitia. Laetitia loved me because I spoke french - And Laetitia was totally teh hawtn3ss. The problem was Laetitias friend, Becky who was so drunk she was stripping on the bar. Becky isn't easy on the eyes, and Becky simply would NOT pass the fuck out.

If she brought Becky with her, I was going to have to put her down with a blow dart, and then slap her in a cage. And I didn't wanna do that.

I got nookie this morning.. :D

Skipped it last night though, I was drunk and too damned tired.. Fell asleep watching team america..

FUCK YEAH!

I got some poon before going out, but I thought, "what the hell". I'll get her drunk whilst she dances with her cousin, and hit the local shit ass club. Later on, I'll hit the poon again.

lol, is her cousin hot?
tag team...

Last night I turned down honest to goodness french pussy with a 42 year old that looked 22 years old, name Laetitia. Laetitia loved me because I spoke french - And Laetitia was totally teh hawtn3ss. The problem was Laetitias friend, Becky who was so drunk she was stripping on the bar. Becky isn't easy on the eyes, and Becky simply would NOT pass the fuck out.

whoa, how do you of all people get yourself into these situations...?
aren;t you practically married too?

i went home with a 6 pack lastnight and drank while blowing people up on vice city... good times... and the 3 kittens fucked me up... little attention whores

wait, when the night started she was your GF, but by the time you went to bed she was your wife...... i'd call that one helluva night! :p

do you live in vegas or what? j/k

Originally posted by hondarin@Sep 10 2005, 02:01 PM
wait, when the night started she was your GF, but by the time you went to bed she was your wife...... i'd call that one helluva night! :p

do you live in vegas or what? j/k
[post=552345]Quoted post[/post]​

he he he, "wifey" is how my buddies and I refer to regular girlfriends.

The cousin is cute, but has two kids. My girl isn't a swinger either. :ph34r:

i got some last night but i didnt think i would. drunk after this big festival my city is throwing this weekend and me and a few friends (wifey included) chilling at the house and these two chicks come over were chillin blah blah and my gurl says something about me and this chick roxy said "o no dave is god...." my gurl mia looks at me like what the fuck did that bitch say and shes like ahh no and right after mia says that roxy was lke hes my god. mia gets all pissy and starts swigging the vodka and then like 6 sipps later shes drunk and talkin wiht roxy like what ever and then later i got some. this way and that way and the she passed out. god i love bitches and tonight i plan on see whats good with roxy

i got some last night but i didnt think i would. drunk after this big festival my city is throwing this weekend and me and a few friends (wifey included) chilling at the house and these two chicks come over were chillin blah blah and my gurl says something about me and this chick roxy said "o no dave is god...." my gurl mia looks at me like what the fuck did that bitch say and shes like ahh no and right after mia says that roxy was lke hes my god. mia gets all pissy and starts swigging the vodka and then like 6 sipps later shes drunk and talkin wiht roxy like what ever and then later i got some. this way and that way and the she passed out. god i love bitches and tonight i plan on see whats good with roxy

uhhh... what the hell happened??

Back