my hatch plans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

ok i am on a whole thing to make my car look stock on now its moving on the engine.

my plans are as fallows:
*get a sirII air box or a 99si air box with k&n drop in
*install my 60 mm tb that i had for years
*find a heat sheild that could cover up my header

for inside my motor i am getting a a set of p29 pistons/rings, d15b7 oem head gasket, zex cam, arp head studs and a hondata intake manifold gasket.

for tuning and other i am getting a techedge wideband o2 http://wbo2.com/ and i am tuning the car with uberdata. a bunch of friends of mine are using uberdata along with the techedge o2 so it makes since to use all the same shit. my cr will be in the high 11's. i have a spair y8 head that might get some work done when i can afford it.

for the inside i need a cluster with a tach in it and i also need a heat contorler with the ac button on it.

tell me what you guys think :D

I love my sohc :p

my goal is low to mid 14's. i can get all that shit for about 1100 maybe less is i shop smart. all said and done with swap and all my shit that is done to the car comes to about 2300 dollars. some will say why dont you buy a b16 for that much i say if i did it wouldn't have a a stronger clutch, light weight flywheel, a wide band o2, uberdata tuned, mild engine build and if anything breaks the parts wont be cheap.

Originally posted by xyswany@Jul 3 2004, 10:18 AM
Sounds good. Did you make it to the Madison meet last weekend?

i work every weekend.... its hard to make any meet. i am going to the minnesota meet on the 17th

i changed my mind after a little research with a the cr calculator and talkin around.... i am picking up a d16a1 from a friend and cleaning it up and build and using PG6B (USDM D16A1 86-87) pistons, acl bearing, arp headstuds and hondata im gasket. pretty much i changed the block and getting bearings

Back