My Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Nothing Special...

Exterior
Chopped Side Shot (Window Tint, Even Drop, Rear Door Handle into Front Door )
gallery_8329_68_1092163706.jpg

Picture of the Drop (or lack of in the rear)
BackSide.jpg

Side of JDM Lights
Front.jpg

Front58.jpg

Dirrrty
SideShot.jpg

Nice drop in the front!
WheelGap.jpg

Reppin Da' Hondaswap y0
hondaswapy0.jpg

Stock Tails
Tails.jpg

JDM Lights
Lights2.jpg
MY FAV PIC
JDMsatNight.jpg

Interior
DIY Map Light
incar.jpg

Stock Interior
Interior1.jpg

Amber Guages
GaugesNight.jpg

Kenwood KFC-1667's 6.5" 2-Ways
KenwoodSpeaker.jpg

Im sorry about the mad differences in sizes, but I used MS Paint... :thumbsdown:

Please dont be to hateful, Ive had this car since I was 16, everything ever done to it, rather performance or just maintainence Ive done myself. Thanks for veiwing...

Engine shots after B20B swap, BTW.

Stupid waste of money on the Healdights? Have you seen the stock headlights? I think they look like ass.. the JDM's OWN USDM lights...

But thanks for the reply. Is that your car in your avatar?

I like those lights man they do look 200 times better than stock. Didnt you do an auto to manual on that car too? And what is the do it yourself maplight?

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Oct 30 2004, 01:24 PM
I like those lights man they do look 200 times better than stock. Didnt you do an auto to manual on that car too? And what is the do it yourself maplight?
[post=409621]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I did the At-Mt conversion. Ok, about the map lights. My car didnt come with them, so I took them out of a parts car and I finally decided to install it... and that is what it looks like.

Brian

clean looking car. the headlights really stand out and look good. can't wait to see the b20 swap in there

Never really liked the 4 door integras of that year...Maybe I'm just biased because I own a 2g hatch. They CAN look nice though. good choice of car to work with. I've gotten a lot of real world experience put into my 2g.

Originally posted by adidas_man+Oct 30 2004, 10:33 PM-->
clean looking car. the headlights really stand out and look good. can't wait to see the b20 swap in there
[post=409748]Quoted post[/post]​
I cant wait to see it or even have it in my garage either!

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Oct 30 2004, 11:59 PM
Never really liked the 4 door integras of that year...Maybe I'm just biased because I own a 2g hatch. They CAN look nice though. good choice of car to work with. I've gotten a lot of real world experience put into my 2g.
[post=409764]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, trust me I want a Gen 2 Coupe, but for $250 I couldnt pass this one up.

revolution8k
@Oct 31 2004, 12:50 AM
Looks like a perfect sleeper.
[post=409772]Quoted post[/post]​

Ive been told with the B20B swap, 62403's & IM its a sub-14sec car... goot enough for me.

Thanks for the replies everyone...

youre the first to ask...

Those are the results of the IB Spec Lowering Springs... not to particularly pleased, but they were free... I plan on S-Techs... or H&R's...

There was a debate on what wheels I had... some though GSR wheels, some though Accord Wheels... haa proved em all wrong.. they are old skewl American Racing Wheels

ok, so where did you get an aftermarket bumper that fit your car?

the ones that I got were both the wrong size and wouldn't fit my old ladies car

but otherwise, looking good mang :)

Back