My LSD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

i was just messing around and i jacked the car up and spun one wheel and the other spun in opposite direction (in first gear). i took it out of gear and spun it and both went same way. I do have LSD because i can see that there is no bar in the diff. and when i do a burn out both wheels spin. is this right?'

thanks

i dont totally aggree w/ whitels...BUT you shouldnt be able to spin your tires in gear anyways(well...as easy as your describing)...at least i cant on my car...lol :p

He said he jacked it up, why wouldnt he be able to spin the wheels?

if the tran is in gear...why wouldnt he be able to spin it?..is that what your asking?...um..b/c its in gear?...like i stated before...i can spin my tires...to a point and then theres a lil resistence...but from what i understand he is talking about spinning it freely while in gear...which im pretty sure isnt suppose to happen

ok.... i tried again neutral is very easy to spin and both go in same direction. In gear it is very very fucking hard but it will go in a full rotation but the other wheel will go in the opposite direction. what could be broken?? shouldnt it not work?? cuz like then it would be like running the engine? but the crank isnt spining.

you said that when you pulled your axles, there was no bar in the middle? Congrats, you have a LSD.

Back