My new 88 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RFHOMI2U

My last CRX was rear ended and totaled in canada about a month ago. Here's my new one I purchased off of eBay. I picked it up from Long Island about 2 weeks ago. I have better pics that are not on my computer yet, but here are the ones that were on eBay. Let me know what you guys think. (it has been slightly modified since I got it)

s3f244b964060f.jpg

s3f244b9e8ac3b.jpg

s3f244baf271af.jpg

s3f244b842aeb8.jpg

s3f244ba60f439.jpg

Modifications include:
Stage 3 ACT Clutch
Bored Throttle Body
A'PEXi V-AFC (VTEC Not hooked up, only Fuel Adjustment)
DC Short Shift
Tokico Gas Shocks
Unknown Lowering Springs
Greddy Axel Back
4-1 Headers
No-Name CAI
Accel Wires
LSD ZC Transmission (Just blew differencial the other day.. oops..)

The car is actually not bad for a stock Si Motor. The car is VERY VERY Clean. I was surprised. needs a few things here and there, but it will be ok. Tell me what you think!

YELLOW=FAST..............really clean car man. nice find. what did you pay for it??

edit---its tough to find those things without rust now......

act stage 3 is usually the 55% act HD, also wtf is the point of an ACT clutch when ur using stock Si motor... :s i dont get it, nice CRX tho, get it painted look alot better. I used to have the exact same amp in the exact same spot b4 i gutted my car. drop a real ZC in there and ull have a nice setup man.

:thumbsup: Very clean, very nice!

WHOA!!! I just bought the damn thing!!! gimme some time to work with it!!! lol. I just bought my friends ls swap and that's going to go in this winter. That ACT Clutch already tore up my tranny. D-SERIES TRANNY'S SUCK!!!!! lol. Oh well, I'm throwing a dx tranny in just for the rest of the summer, because I had one laying around. lol. I paid way too much for it, but it was clean and I decided to do it. Plus I got $3400 from my insurance company when my last one was totaled. i got this one for $3700 and bought my old one back for $25!!!! I has over $4,000 in parts on it!!! it was a lot of money, but the way I see it, I didn't pay shit!!! (except for $300 of it).

Back