my new and first job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

morako

hey guys i jus got a 86 prelude 2.0si. my goal is to make it a turbo street dd. help plz on starting on the turbo

The car and engine sucks. Don't even bother with it. Someone just had a these about their 89 prelude. No worth the money.

Well dude, good luck. A turbo kit will be nearly a custom setup. If you are new to hondas or cars in general, be prepared to have a lot of down time with the car. And as far as swaps go, it will be a fully custom setup. I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying you may get balls deep into taking the car apart and realize it's not worth it.

I also wouldn't bother. There is basically no support for this platform.

You can't link to a picture that's saved on your hard drive. Save it on PhotoBucket or FaceBook or something and then you can link to it. Once you hit a certain number of posts you'll be able to attach files directly to your posts here.

And in regards to the car, yes, unfortunately there's basically zero after-market support for this platform anymore, so any turbo setup or engine build that you do will need to be a custom deal. Do you have any local performance shops in your area? If so, I would check with them and see if they can make suggestions on a turbo and fab up some parts for you...

Back