my new apt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
some people here know that i have moved from where i was staying at before. for those that dont know, i was renting a room from a blind guy for $100/wk...and was it a small ass room!! anyways, this girl i work with has some houses that shes has converted into apts, so i was able to rent one. i pay $440/mth and that includes ALL utilities minus phone and cable. anyways i just moved into it today and got my cable with internet hooked up today too. here are some pics with a brief description.

pic. 1: kitchen- small but i dont cook much so its fine for me! you enter my apt through that door. i need to get a couple of bar stools...

s3fa469d950924.jpg

pic. 2: living room- notice no TV! hehe i got a cable tv tuner card on my pc so i can watch tv.

s3fa469e55a564.jpg

pic. 3: closet in living room- this is a pretty cool closet actually. right now its going to have my car parts and other misc. crap in there. that big, tall white is an aluminum wing that i need to get rid of and that square looking box has a really cool saucer sled in it....

s3fa469f0a6051.jpg

pic. 4: bedroom- havent gotten around to get that room taken care of yet, but its bigger than the room i was renting from that blind guy.

s3fa46a6c641aa.jpg

pic. 5: bathroom- i kinda dig that bathtub/shower deal. i like those old timey bathtubs. the toilet is to the right of me in the pic. ya cant see it because i was standing in the door way of my bedroom. and of course there is bathroom reading material on back of toilet...hehe

s3fa468027a146.jpg

pic. 6: Homies, Modifiers and Buddy Christ

s3fa469fc7a13b.jpg

pic. 7: my collection of DUBS and Street Racers

s3fa46a5e41ec4.jpg

thats my new apt. i know its not the biggest apt, but its just fine for me :)

looks good man. :thumbsup: it's a steal at less than $500. especially with utilities included.

Well TrailorParkPimp that doesn't look like no trailor to me. It looks like a really nice apartment that you got all on your own . I have to say you did really well for a man. You make me jealous. I can only dream of an apartment of my own for awhile. I will have one one day. That day is just not around any corner near my street. lol Hope that you are Happy in your new apartment and that you realize how great of a friend you really are. Thank you for everything Pimpster~!!!

Looks sweet man. Post a pic of the neighborhood and the front so I can figure it out without you telling me where you live.

Spy run boy :p

Sheeesh, you call yourself TrailorParkPimp! You need a few things to help you out bro; 1) a beanbag 2) big assed wire spool for a table, seat, etc. 3) beaded curtain 4) no matching dinnerware (well I guess that's more of a rule) paper plates are even better 5) carbon fiber toilet seat :lol:
Well, I hope you can purchase (steal) these as soon as possible to aid in the settling of your surroundings. All in fun maaang! Looks like a damned nice place, hope all goes well :)

cool man. wicked price. 440/month around here would MAYBE get you the bathroom, and water wouldn't be included. damn "rich" state :bash:

so when you throin a hoe down? :D

Looks good Son! Great Find!

I'm still waitin for my invite to come see it. Biatch!!! haha

Sorry B. :lmao:

LOL thanks for the compliments all. i am soo glad to get out of the place i was staying at before...you all just dont know (well sleepergtx knows...hehe). i also forgot to add that the ceilings are about 10 feet tall and i have a ceiling fan inmy living room.

sleepergtx: i live on the corner of Spy Run and Wagner.

Wycked Sniper: i got plastic ware...does that count?? lol

B: next weekend is when i plan on having a little party. all are invited :)

Holy shit man you live downtown now LMAO..

I was within 5 blocks of your house going down Main street on the way home. If I knew that you lived THAT close to the river, I woulda stopped by. <_<

i paid $1200 a month out here in CA, and it was smaller then that :ph34r:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 2 2003, 04:26 AM
nice nice=)

now buy my car =)

:lmao:

he's buying MY car. :p

I'll buy your car mang...I got....um...$520 in the bank... is that enough...? :unsure:

i just spent this night at this chicks house in duncanville with the NICEST 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apt for only 700 a month, im talking this place was niiiiice, pools and covered parking.

hey man! i am so glad you found a place. i wasnt really sure which way to repsond to your other thread. was gonna say to move back with your folks, but im glad you're finally settled in somewhere :thumbsup: lots of luck with the place! looks good! maybe get another lock on the door for security? i would anyway.

I'll give you some props for the plastic ware. However, bachelor etiquette requires that they all be constructed of ghastly Christmas colors or the like :p . If you require assistance in obtaining said eating utensils please PM me with an addy and I'll send you some ROFLMMFAO. I swear I will send ya some all nicely packaged (NIB) to boot! Have fun maang :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 1 2003, 10:36 PM
cool man. wicked price. 440/month around here would MAYBE get you the bathroom, and water wouldn't be included. damn "rich" state :bash:

so when you throin a hoe down? :D

shit b, its about 1g/month in cal for a one bedroom i bathroom apt. I wont even post what a 2 bdrm is. and shit thats just for the apt. nothing else!

I know B, now your going to say, " Reason # 287498373 why cali sucks, the apts are so damn expensive." :lol:

Yup, California is just insane. I was living in a Chino Hills apartment, 2 bedroom 1 bath. $1205 a month, with a $500 security deposit, that is just insane. So, after two months of starving, we (me and my gf) moved out into a 1 bedroom 1 bath. I actually liked it more than the Chino Hills apartment, even though it was in Ontario, and not the best part, but not the worst either. Rent was still $800/mo. there, no bills paid, along with a $175 electric bill (the sun was always in the room somehow) it was getting a little expensive.

So moved to Texas we did, started off rough, but Friday we move into our new place. $99 secruity deposit, 2 bedroom 2 bath, for a whopping $575 a month, with water, trash, gas and sewege(SP?) paid for. Great deal, we were looking at a one bedroom, one bath, but didn't get accepted for it. Plus the 2 bedroom actually comes out cheaper, because it is the same price, with more room. Anyway, congrats PIMP, I know how hard it can be to find a place, so I am glad for you. One thing every bachelor pads needs is a leather sofa, you have to have one. Whether it is 100 years old or not, you have to have one.

Originally posted by paragus@Nov 1 2003, 11:14 PM
i paid $1200 a month out here in CA, and it was smaller then that :ph34r:

:werd:

My half of the rent is more than TTP's rent, and i still gotta pay Gas &electric, DSL, Phone, Cell Phone, and credit card bills

Back