My new babies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the cops here are dicks, they said I couldnt do anything
WTF are you serious? At the minimum it's destruction of property and I would hate to have to refer to a pet as property. I'll help Cel out, there is a lot of back country that no one would be found in. come to think of it, I know a spot where their about to pour a foundation....

they were on his property.. they had gotten out..

Those dogs are awesome, but rare in south Florida because the heat will destroy them. Your ex should be punished without a doubt. My family used to breed Rottweilers and people used to try and steal puppies. I remember filling some prick's midsection with rock salt from a 12gauge and got away with it 100%. May have been because I was under 18 though. Your law enforcement is crap =P

226700.jpg

Balthazar and Yuki

Crack and Cocaine.

But on a serious note. It's illegal to discharge a firearm on one's property. It's animal cruelty to put down one's own animals. It's desecration of property to take care of someone else's dog.

IF someone hits your car with a hammer, it's vandalism. If you're in that car at the time, it's Assault. If someone shoots your car with a firearm it's a combination vandalism, public disturbance, unlawful discharge. If you're in the car when THAT happens it becomes 3rd degree assault, criminal endangerment and he's going to jail with a large bail, and he will see jail time.

If there is a baby seat in the car (Not just a baby) it's endangering a minor. He'll never get a good job again.

I see your gun control laws are working well.

Do either with a firearm and watch charges come out of the woodwork :)

We tried to do something about it, but since the dogs were on his property attacking his faggot ass cat, we cant do anything

Back