my new car :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL, I bought an 89 Aries about 8 months ago, traded it in for a 96 civic lx for my g/f !!! They gave me $200 for it !!!

---The Map Light Rocks !!! :thumbsup:

you just gotta look around y0 :lol:

99% of the shit i post here, others send to me, link me to, or otherwise. I guess everyone knows that i like dumb shit and post it on my site. lol

my cousin had one of those things. It ran forever and he hated it. That car would get stuck in wet grass. When he jacked up the whole front end to see why only one wheel spun in the grass, he blocked up the whole front end leaving the wheels dangling and he could still only get one wheel to spin. that's not 2 wheel drive it's 1 wheel drive. lol

LMAO that was great

LOL..im laughing at this part of the ad:

1985 DODGE ARIES, 4 drs, ugly red, 110,297 mi, looks ugly, runs good, no tags, smog, drive it away as is, $199, 626-201-2166, 626-932-6963

LMMFAO

That movie is OLDDDD. I swear I saw that at a friend's apartment something like 4 years ago. :p

Maybe he was just a trendsetter.

thats way old but still funny as shit tho!

LOL! That's awesome. I could so see myself making one of those videos with my ghetto ass hatch.

Back