my new column is up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Conservatives pull just as much stupid crap as liberals do.

While I agree that a lot of things that the far-left try to push across the table are absurd, the far right is just as guilty. That's easy to overlook when you only approach half the problem though, isn't it? Which bowtie are you wearing today, Tucker?

This is why affiliation with either party is stupid.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok....

its seems like you just rambled on about stuff.

what is the common ground?

the "common ground" is that americans should all be able to agree that sex offenders of children need to be punished and that probation and house arrest isn't good enough

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ok....

the "common ground" is that americans should all be able to agree that sex offenders of children need to be punished and that probation and house arrest isn't good enough

I agree, but I don't get that from reading the article. The article reads more like a liberal bashing spree than any sort of thoughtful or insightful commentary.

Good stuff, nice writing style. As a writer though, there is not enough fact research going on. Give us more on Nancy Pelosi - Tell us how she voted in the decision to go to war. Tell us more about Wesley Clark and why we should ignore his clown ass in decisions about religious or racial groups. Talk to us more about the flak that Blair catches, tell us about the Chancellor of Germany's role and opinions.

You've gleened the surface. Good readings, but I still turn more to Free republic which is nothing more than an opinion based Wiki.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ok....

We need to realise, as well, that this case is "Children" only by the virtue of their exact age. So many "sex offenders" are just people that were lied to. I fell into this one pretty badly in 94.

Quoted post[/post]]
We need to realise, as well, that this case is "Children" only by the virtue of their exact age. So many "sex offenders" are just people that were lied to. I fell into this one pretty badly in 94.
Word.
I think there needs to be another age set... like 14, i knew WTF i was doing at 14, and so did my GF.
I don't like molesters, but there's plenty of people (probly most of us) who have had sex with someone under 18 while they were 18.
I heard here in Michigan, if you get caught pissing in public, you have to register with the sex offender thing.
They're also trying to pass a law that 1 CSex act conviction is a 25year minimum.....
Imagine if your 17 year old GF's mom hated you..... :ph34r:

Back