My new drink of choice..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

best mixed drink ever is blackhaus and sobe elixer(sp?) or snaple metior(shiny cartot stuff) its is sooooooooooo good.

capt. and COKE not pepsi it has a different after taste
and im gunna have to try that corona thing next time

Yeah I know its a redheaded slut.

You should try a blond headed slut, pineapple + peach shnapps + Jager. Mmmm Mmmm Bitch!

I gotta try that surfer on acid this weekend.

Pepsi gives us free shit so we can see how well it sales. That stuff sat for too long, notice how this year we (at least I) havent seen the shit yet and the pepsi rep hasnt tried pushing it on us.

BTW Tonight was our xmas party I figure I had around 6-7 rum and pepsis.
Oh and a drpepper with soco.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
eh, just get me a 40oz of OE and im good.
i love OE. best bang for your buck. fairly drunk after 5 bucks. shitfaced after 10 bucks.
damn right, you cant beat 120oz of beer for only 6 bucks. i think i found the love of my life, this girl love OE and she actually knows what a brass monkey is... mmmmmm

for all those who dont know.. a brass monkey is when you drink the OE down to the top of the label and fill the rest with OJ. It sounds gross, but it tastes like orangina with a little extra somethin somethin

mmmmmmmmmmmm orangina
a store near my work sells 33.8oz bottles of orangina :wub:

ill give it a shot

oh that reminds me
orangina + vodka = excelent summer drink

Vodka cures a lot of the infections that commonly effect the orangina, but I hear it stings.

Back