My new Honda's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, ever since my car was stolen I've been pretty pissed about the whole situation and didnt want to get another honda and yada yada yada, but then I got 2 lol

First back on my birthday(april 30th), my girlfriend bought me this beater dx 88 hatch from a friend of hers for really cheap. It has 200k on it, working ac, dc seats, 2.5" cat back, intake, crappy coilovers and a new home style paintjob that doesnt look to bad. The bad part about the car is the interior was spray painted tan and is flaking and looks like shit.

i plan to put it all back to stock, springs, exhaust, interior, everything and use it as a dd until i can sell it and get something 4wd.

I only have a cell pic as of now, but i plan to clean it and put stock springs on this saturday so hopefully i can get some more pics then.....

cellpic1.jpg

Next is what im really excited about........

A 1996 CBR F3 that i just put a deposit on today, but im not picking it up until saturday/monday....
Im getting it from Eric, one of the Co-owners of Philly Dyno Works down here in the city, the place looked really nice, im definatly heading over there if i need anything in the future. There 500hp del sol is pretty sick too.

Well back to the bike, its a 96 with a full hindle exhaust, jet kit, hid's, and some other various stuff. The bad is it was dropped at a stop light as you can see in the last pic, but it only has 4000 miles on it as you can see in the second pic! Ill definatly be getting more pics of this once i pick it up...

Side1.jpg

odometer.jpg

scratchontail.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Badass...

now flat black both of them :mrgreen:

Nice car, leave the paint alone!

Will, you and your steath paint! I'm buying a 91 Rex Saturday that you would love, Will, Its got the Kitchens' Racing Team Racing colors--all flat black including tail lights. Its stock, rebuilt motor, tranny and its got coilovers and a sway bar. Im thinking of adding racing stripes in EXACTLY the same shade of flat black.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wonder if you can carfax a bike VIN. I wonder if that tach hasnt been messed with.

He gave me the vin before so i could run it if i wanted...... he said it sat for a couple years before he started riding it because it was his brother's, and his brother didnt like to ride so he let it sit.

Quoted post[/post]]
i wish my gf would buy me a beater DX...

congrats, bikes are COOl.

yeah my gf came through with a kickass birthday present, i was still all bummed about my other hatch and she took me out to go bike shopping and we stopped at her friends house, she handed me the keys and took me to the notary where i got the title and all that in my name :cool:

I dont think you can carfax a bike...I tried carfaxing the 929 and it came up as invalid...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Badass...

now flat black both of them :mrgreen:

Nice car, leave the paint alone!

Will, you and your steath paint! I'm buying a 91 Rex Saturday that you would love, Will, Its got the Kitchens' Racing Team Racing colors--all flat black including tail lights. Its stock, rebuilt motor, tranny and its got coilovers and a sway bar. Im thinking of adding racing stripes in EXACTLY the same shade of flat black.

sell me back the EG, a-hole

this morning let up on the rain so my buddy drove me down to center city to pick up the bike today, I rode it the 55 miles home from fithadelphia and got it in my garage right before it downpoured all day here....

rain sucks i want to go ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 :rain:

so heres some more pics....

side4.jpg

Front.jpg

the wicked bright HID's the guy installed

HIDs.jpg

and my little bro rockin my Joe rocket UFO jacket, Joe rocket supermoto gloves, and my crappy HJC helmet thats going to get replaced by an AGV Ti-tech rossi moto gp replica

Caleb1.jpg

Back