My New Love! :o)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MXDesa

Hey Guys whats up?? I fell in love with something i drove today. Its very outside of my style and taste but when i drove, it felt great, and so much fun to drive. What is it you may ask? Call me wierd bit it was.... Yup a 1972 Chevy C10 Long bed. I hope to own a truck of this era one day. I think they are beautiful. I know Bodydroppednikes will appreciate it. What do you guys think? And what are some of you unique passions about cars other than the common things you see every day??

c102.jpg

c10.jpg

very NICE!! i LOVE the Chevy C-10 trucks. they are badass IMHO. that one looks like its in immaculate shape. what kinda engine/tranny does it have? any plans on laying one out when you get one? cause they look sic as fuck on 20s and laying close to the ground :)

It has a 427c.i. with a 4 speed tranny. Cant remember the type of tranny. Im trying to find one that has minimal body rust and for sure slam it low enough to look aggressive but functional enough to tow my Talon. It sure hauls ass with this Big Block even though it weighs well over 4000 Pounds.

reminds me of dazed and confused :p

AIR RAID BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

MXDesa said:
And what are some of you unique passions about cars other than the common things you see every day??

Very nice!

I tend to just like the small and rare cars that are unique in some weird way. I want to get a Karmann Ghia (for Katie) one day, I have a weird fascination with Kei cars from Japan, I love all the weird 3 wheelers in Europe, and I want an Insight just because it would be fun to toss around and play with.

my uncle has a few of those, completely restored. very nice.

it's most likely a borg warner or saganaw tranny, but none the less it''s a sweet looking truck

Jeef said:
My dream truck is a 67 or 68 2wd c10 or c20 short bed. THat truck in a pick is a short step side bed, not a long bed. The 1947 - 1998 Chevrolet & GMC Pickup Message Board Network - Rules And Agreement This is one of the best sites for info on the 67-72 chevy trucks.

Yeah your right, it is a short bed. His son also brought a 72 Yellow Longbed. Got the two tossed up. But yeah the C10's get nicer as they get older. I.e. late 60's

I love the early style BMW 2002ti's, with the round taillights. I want one badly. You can come across them pretty cheap here in Cali. I am also into old minis. I'd also like to restore and customize an old late 50's/early 60's cadillac eldorado or sedan deville.
bmw2002tii2.jpg

Last edited:
man i like the shit out of that truck i my first car/truck when i turneed 16 was a 1970 long wide that i really loved

I love the old style mini's. In europe they are still fairly easy to come by/see. Those type of cars were the ones with passion and class designed into them.

I'm not a fan of C10's by far... But that is a CLEANNN C10... Gimme an old F100 w/ a SBC and i'll be a happy boy.

There is a white, immaculately clean, stock 66 chevrolet stepside that goes to my parrent's church. I always had an eye on it, and every time I see the dude I ask him when he is going to sell it to me. He claims it has transmission problems and he doesnt like it, but he is still driving it.. 10+ years that I personally know of. His wife has had like 4 new cars in that time, so I know he just loves the thing and doesnt want to get rid of it.

Back