My new new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah I really like it. My only problem with it currently is a ghost that i need to figure out somewhere in the drivers side power window not letting it go down ...... in the middle of the day in can be an oven in there. I only have the passenger side that halfway rolls down and the removable sunroof section.

It was a blast, I would definently recommend it. Its is a nice broad class on dealing with oversteer and understeer, controlling spinouts, and then of course half a day racing around Road Atlanta in a detuned race car.

edit- Mazda has taken over the racing school part of it so if you went I assume you would be in a Mazda of some sort but I imagine that the lessons would be the same.

Last edited:
Yeah I really like it. My only problem with it currently is a ghost that i need to figure out somewhere in the drivers side power window not letting it go down ...... in the middle of the day in can be an oven in there. I only have the passenger side that halfway rolls down and the removable sunroof section.

i have had that same problem. what ull most likely do is take the center counsel off and make sure all of the wires are not touching each other or make sure the wires are even attached to the switch plate. after that replace the window fuse that most likely has blown. also when it rains it will most likely not roll down at all.

the rx7 has a perfect power to weight ratio. its perfectly weighted front to rear, thats why its so fun to drift and control everything with the endless rpms. my advice is to never swap the engine. thats why even the 85 gsl-se had a 13b, but at the same time had an ungraded suspension and more weight in the back to make up for the engine weight up front. :ph34r:

The fuse is gonna be the first thing I check then power/ground to switches then to the regulators. Thanks for the heads up though :D.

You look it up ? Interested :) ?

It's a loss of power, and before the costs came out to the same as gasoline. But now, different story. The problem is that most propane places may not sell you within reach of the car. That, and the state you live in may have something to say to you. If your state is heavy with the car taxes, they don't get their fuel taxes. CT wouldn't allow it.

But I'm going back, literally, 9 years ago.

Propane is teh rule.

Alot of people do that to diesel but as far as rotary I have to admit I've not heard of it but it sounds pimp. What are to specs on that motor?

That car is sweet tho congrats.

I'm always into looking at what can be done and a general understanding of the topic but I know of no large propane facilities to fill custom tanks(I'm assuming that what would be filled), and then there is the whole filling a tank within a certain distance of a car that you brought up . All the places to get it around here are the gas grill cylinder exchanges.

The GSL's and under have the 12A with only puts out 100hp, but the GSL-SE's had the 13B fuel injected motor with 135hp.

Last edited:
Back