My new toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

gallery_22248_168_4528.jpg

the pic sucks. it was taken with my phone. yea so anyways it's an Ibanez GRX20. not an expensive guitar really, but it was free. this dude that moved into our house turned out to be a major crystal meth smoker and didn't pay rent for like 2 months, so they kicked him out. he got all the shit he could fit into a Uhaul trailer and left, said he'd come back for the rest. well that was like a month ago, so i don't think he's coming back, so i took the liberty of making the guitar and amp mine. so for the cost of a new cable and a new set of Erni ball strings, i gots me an electric. the color is awesome, i always wanted an Ibanez only because i love this blue color.

also, what do you guys use for strings for electric? I got a couple packs of te Ernie Ball Regular Slinky strings. I really wasn't sure if there is a difference between strings for acoustic vs electric.

There is a huge difference between acoustic and electric strings.

Nice grab though. Thief. :ph34r:

Its ok, if you stole it from a crack head it would have ended up in some dealer's house for $10 worth of crack anyway.

sweet deal man! :thumbsup:

but the question is, can you actually play? :p

Quoted post[/post]]
There is a huge difference between acoustic and electric strings.

Nice grab though. Thief. :ph34r:

Its ok, if you stole it from a crack head it would have ended up in some dealer's house for $10 worth of crack anyway.
Yea i thoguht there was a difference. the electric strings are alighter guage, right? well the reason i ask is because the retard at the music store didn't play guitar but tried to tell me that any of the strings could be used for either guitar. i was like, umm no. there was no one else there so i couldn't get another person to help out.

Quoted post[/post]]
sweet deal man! :thumbsup:

but the question is, can you actually play? :p
Yea, i got an acoustic last christmas adn have been playing since. i haven't had a lot fo time to work on it, but i'm okay i guess. i really want to get some lessons so i can improve mroe though.

for acoustic i prefer elixir nanoweb custom lights.
the electric, rarely gets restrung anymore, but when I do its typically 10 gauge ernie ball... i like to bend the shit out of high notes

sweet :)

my fav strings are dean markley blue steel

:thief:

:thumbsup: nice looking Ibanez, I have always like the blue

Back