My New Turbo Mani.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maybe you can tell us what went into the d15b build that he did that went into the 10s

"INTEGRASLUT78"
I mean come on!, you say you know him, we all know he himself doesnt even actually weld, bend,coat his own headers,, Ill correct myself by saying "I technically received my turbo manifold from Bisi's hands,,this meaning not giving or proving actual origin of the product"
this is a "smartass" [release of forum investigation] form (#)
(4U&U-FCKU)

Last edited:
Wow sorry I misunderstood you about the mani, I was never hating or questioning you at any point, I asked your name because when i was @ Bisi's he was talking to me about a crazy CRX he tuned, he never said #'s of course thats why I asked your name. If you want ask Bisi about me my name is Jonathan. Sorry again mang like I said I am not talking any shit whatsoever.

Wow sorry I misunderstood you about the mani, I was never hating or questioning you at any point, I asked your name because when i was @ Bisi's he was talking to me about a crazy CRX he tuned, he never said #'s of course thats why I asked your name. If you want ask Bisi about me my name is Jonathan. Sorry again mang like I said I am not talking any shit whatsoever.

Hey man, its all good, you kinda got the shit end of it.My fault, sorry. See,, lately you could say Ive been having some probs w/ non believers and "forum p.i's", I'd call them, Its ridiculous man, you say the name "Bisi" and you got people posting and testing you from everywhere. I appreciate the info Jonathen, but I live up here in the high desert,Hesperia, a few hours from him, I only make the drive for major tuning, a part I cant get or something of that nature. If you could though, please!! DO ASK! and please post! maybe then the "post police" will get off my nutts. ;)

Back