My Nitrous Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah I still need to clean up some of the Wiring from the solinoids on the firewall.. But It was starting to get pretty warm in the garage where I was working and I just wanted to be done for the night.. I was just happy to have it done.

And boy was it nice to see it work the first time and pull hard..

so im a little confused on the whole nitrous thing. you have it hooked to the fuel rail, but n2o is a gas correct? i figure its not too good to have air being injected right into the fuel rail and through the injectors and such, hence the reason most people just route it through the intake. please explain this and excuse the n00bness of the question, lol.

and clean up the wiring, i would kill myself if i had to work with that, lol. otherwise good stuff :)

That is a Red line is Fuel Line.. Hence its plugged into the Fuel Rail for Fuel Delivery. I have a Wet Kit with introduces Fuel and Nitrous into the intake.. If you look at the one pick of the intake yu can see its tapped from underneath.

And yes the wiring will be cleaned up.. Just takes some time.

Back