My office space

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
s3f299e03e6cb5.jpg

s3f299e1426a0f.jpg

Finally got my first military office job this week, basically I transition all new Airmen from Basic Training/Tech school enviornment to the "Regular Air Force". Which is actually hard cause you have to "turn there brains back on" so they can think again. And occasionally I get to yell at the dumb airmen, but that just a perk of the job. All in all nice to be out of the Texas heat and into an office!

Note- DON'T TOUCH MY STAPLER!!!

um...yeah...i'm going to be needing those TPS reports before you go home today, ok.
oh, i almost forgot...i'll need you to come in on saturday to finish up with the airmen.
oh and silverchild...i'm going to need you on sunday too.

:p

lol ...and uh heyyyy milton..we're gonna have to go ahead and move you downstairs to storage room b. :lol:

nice desk job! your office space > mine :bash: but i have a genuine super street calendar :p

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 31 2003, 06:04 PM
oh, i almost forgot...i'll need you to come in on saturday to finish up with the airmen.

dont you mean women? ;)

I've got a "corner office"... well... er... I mean... cubicle. :lol:

Only bad thing is that my monitor faces the world, so I can get busted easier. :(

:doh:

:thumbsup: I kind of wanna join the air force and get a desk job. That would be quite bad ass actually.

yea, i leave aug 26th for air force BMT... my job after-"aircraft structural maintenance"

how is it really, since uve gone through it?
the training? life? the truth, not the stuff the recruiter tells me...

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@Aug 1 2003, 04:58 AM
yea, i leave aug 26th for air force BMT... my job after-"aircraft structural maintenance"

how is it really, since uve gone through it?
the training? life? the truth, not the stuff the recruiter tells me...

Aircraft Structual Maint or "Sheet Metal" as we call them is one of the lowest manned carreer fields right now. Probably better then last time I checked though. You fix aircracft; cracks in the skin, stuff like that.

BMT isn't hard, what you need to remember is you WILL look back on it fondly, so make the best of it while your there. You will spend a week in the woods, you will run/study ALOT. MTIs are hilarous! Keep your nose clean and you'll be fine, it's tougher mentally then anything else.

once i get my store going i will have a dank ass office :D

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 1 2003, 03:26 PM
Nice desk you fly there. Ever piloted a real aircraft, or are you a mere ground pounder?

See the stripes? Pilots wear there rank on there shoulders. I'm a non-commisioned officer, we ride in the planes when our jobs call for it but we haven't been pilots in over 40 yrs.

Back