My Project...haha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VeeTeK94ex

Banned
This is pretty much what my car would be if I had about 1000 more dollars. But im thinking about eventually fixing mine up and selling it. I want a fast little racer like a hatch with H22 and boost or maybe even a CRX.

This is same exact model and body kit as my car now. 94 accord ex with F22b1 vtec. Only thing different is the paint, hood, and wheels. Mine is stock tan colored and the body kit is primed right now and thats all. Its the extreme body kit. My car already has a good system with Kenwood 6 1/2's and 6 x 9's pushed by 4 channel amp in trunk and a mono 1000w pushed 1500w max 12" square sub. Head unit a 300$ Kenwood. Everything in great working order, only thing is leather is slightly aged and 1 hole in the drivers seat. Full package staright from the dealer. 120K miles on this baby still purrs and been maintenanced well. APC projecters 800k bulbs Eurolite tailights, Ractive superflow short ram. You can smell the rice as you read I know just bare with me here lol. How much do you think I could get for this thing with this sort of fake sense of fast and Furious style. After I get a good paint job from a friend. Anybody wanna buy lol. seriously tho.
94HAEXTFB.jpg

Square subwoofers and dreams of dual-snorkled Accords pretty much revokes your licence to ever speak intelligently on the subject.

Save this post. And in 3 years come back to it.

Put the car up on all the selling websites you can think of. Honestly though, you

probably won't get more than $3000 for the car.

NAWWW man kelley blue book says the car is worth over 4000. Thats with none of my work like the body kit system and paint. So I hope I can at least squeeze out 6 grand if I sell it.

when you start modifying cars you decrease the blue book value, because the parts you're putting on aren't oem, blue book value on a car thats really modded out doesn't mean shit, depending on the mileage of the car you might get 4000, plus you gotta look at it this way, someone who has a "riced out" car probably drove it like they stole it, and an engine thats beat on isn't worth that much either, people take these things into account

i'd say you may be able to squeeze out getting blue book value but no more. Mods don't add to the value really. You can put $20,000 worth of electronics into a $4000 car, you still have a $4000 car. Most people when looking for a car want just that, not specifically what you want in a car. The only way i would be willing to pay signifigantly more for a modified car is if it has a swap and not a d16y8 into a crx but something like a k-series or vtec b-series. and it would need to be clean and running perfect. otherwise i would expect to pay less to have to deal with these problems since the seller didn't.

the mods you've done don't decrease the value of your car, fortunately.
you'll just have to find the right person looking to pay what you want for it, someone is out there because there are enough non-discriminating shoppers out there. it's just too bad that people don't buy cars all the time so it might take a while to find that person. don't expect a fresh paint job to increase the value either.

You build cars for yourself. I'm sorry you wasted all that time and effort on this, only to not love the end result.

Also, remember the car pictured isn't his car. It's "what I want my car to look like"

Back