my sales on ebay are slow...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
just got a new id on ebay. only got a feedback rating of (2).

i got 6 items ending today and ...2 bids only with 1 hour left.

anybody else on here that sells on ebay regularly (airjokies wife?) expereiencing the same problem?

or maybe its just my low rating?

my other account (which ebay cancelled cuz i didnt pay the fees) had a 300 perfect feedback rating. and i could sell anyting on there.

damn.

back to square 1.

I had 13 items on ebay, I sold 4.... 1 of which was TPPs grille.

I only have a rating of 3, before this it was 0 so I thnk that has something to do with it.

well right now i got like 6 pairs of billabong and roxy boardshorts....

thinking this is the right time to sell....

but nothing. this time last year i was selling the same items and making a 20.00 profit at least on each item.

whats the deal?

i would never buy from a "3" ever.

i have 130 unique with 199+ feedbacks.

i couldn't unload 30 vhs's for 20 bucks.

eBay was awesome about 3 years ago... now it's just more work to find the stuff that the bidders will fight over. *sigh*

Do an active and completed auctions search for what you are selling. Maybe those billabong and roxy boardshorts are now passe.... it's just time to sell something else. Or you are just putting too many on at once. If there are 6 pairs up, why need to have a bidding war in order to buy them?

Or why don't you just pay your eBay bill and reactivate your old name? How much do you owe them? :huh:

yeah I had 3 things on ebay sold 2 of them for less than I really wanted too, and the third has no bids at all, and 2 days left.

Ummm... so what about selling size 12 wedding gowns with you modelling them? Maybe you need to write more interesting copy for your auctions? :lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 3 2004, 06:48 PM
eBay was awesome about 3 years ago... now it's just more work to find the stuff that the bidders will fight over. *sigh*

Do an active and completed auctions search for what you are selling. Maybe those billabong and roxy boardshorts are now passe.... it's just time to sell something else. Or you are just putting too many on at once. If there are 6 pairs up, why need to have a bidding war in order to buy them?

Or why don't you just pay your eBay bill and reactivate your old name? How much do you owe them? :huh:

i owe them about 200.00 in fees.

i thought roxy and billabong were the "in thing"?

last year i made thousands of dollars a month selling roxy,billabong,hurley,volcom hoodies and boardshorts and shirts.

i might just stick to ****** hehe, sorry guys.....but this particular genre of clothing sells DAMN good. took me a while to figure out what it was....

i just need to get a good source of it.....

of which i really dont know where to begin looking. damn you sporting goods....

there's a hint :p

i thought roxy and billabong were the "in thing"?

last year i made thousands of dollars a month selling roxy,billabong,hurley,volcom hoodies and boardshorts and shirts.

Time to move on... billabong is some old school shit now...i remember those shirts from 9th and 10th grade...probably earlier even.

Try skateboarding brand clothing...

i sell older pc junk and some newer pc junk... i still get good bids. :shrug2:

206 feedback bitches!! :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 3 2004, 05:28 PM
i would never buy from a "3" ever.

i have 130 unique with 199+ feedbacks.

i couldn't unload 30 vhs's for 20 bucks.

How about a Four? cause thats what I have now. lol

i have a rating of 6 but should be a ten but mother fuckers dont put feed back up. i always paid with in ten minutes of auctions end and no feed back

Back