my secound crx,1 is good but 2 is better

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90crxb16a

Wasn’t sure where to post this. I just bought my 2nd crx. Now I have 2 wooohoooo.

My first crx is an si with b16a in it. Nice daily driver, leather seats, stereo, blah blah blah.

I love driving fast and know I need to get on a track(real track not ¼ mile) so im working on getting into SCCA racing. I’m going to seabring(sp) in Florida tomorrow, I have a friend that races a 1st gen RX7.

So I went out and Bought myself a HF, here are some pics. It is going to be sooooo fun raping everything out of this car to be a track only car. function over form.

Any advice from someone in scca on what roll cage and where to get my d16 motor blueprinted

:cliffs: Anyone out there ever set up a SCCA Crx? If so, any tips here are pics of what I am starting with

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=613

PS 13" rims ar the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....ok maybe not.....lol

I forget what mag but it was last year about a 4th gen civic hb they set up to run in the scca FP class...basicaly the FP class is the easyest class to set up for...you have to keep the motor stock...so cheap and easy...look into the FP class

Back