my whole shifter fucking broke!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OEM GSR, or ITR. Fuck paying 100 for a damn shifter because so and so company made it.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 23 2005, 11:00 AM
OEM GSR, or ITR. Fuck paying 100 for a damn shifter because so and so company made it.
[post=465184]Quoted post[/post]​

i agree with you , but then at the same time i don't, and oem GSR or ITR shifter is a good stick, you won't have any problems, but they will not shorten your throw as much as a B&M or Hurst. i do know that B&M have over 50 years in designing shifters and making some of the sickest shifter to this date. the B&M race shifter is by far the most solid, stiff, shortest, and equally balanced shifter i have ever seen for and integra or civic. i've had all the shifters, DC, SKUNK2, TENZO, APC, and so on and so on.... and they don't compare, i even cut mine down once, and the B&M is still shorter, and more solid, there is "NO PLAY" in gears. from first to second is about 3.5" now tell me that your shifter is shorter. i like oem alot, but i was in need of something better, i say "you pay for what you get" and i payed more, but i got a much better shifter. good luck :lol:

B&M sucks. never fit good, rattled likt hell, felt like shit.

th straight skunk2 is where its at

:withstupid:

my skunk2 hasn't failed me yet and it feels great I recommend getting a new bushing kit as well.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 24 2005, 06:48 AM
B&M sucks. never fit good, rattled likt hell, felt like shit.

th straight skunk2 is where its at
[post=465549]Quoted post[/post]​

then you or whoever put it in, DID IT WRONG!!! because i've installed many shifters, this is the only one that has an aluminum housing around the ball, which makes it that much smother, belive me, mine doens't rattle at all, my oem one did, thats because the rubber gromments holding it in were shot. try to install it right next time. the only other reason that it rattled, it your shifter cables are to worn.

yeah, my friend had a DC sports in his del sol, and he snapped that shit right in 2......but it seems that the shifter to get is skunk2.. that sucks that happened

Back