Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B18C1

• H22

• OTHER (post answ

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

This is our family car for now. But shes pissed that mine is so much faster than hers. Im getting her into racing and she wants me to teach her how to run at the track. She just wants a car where she could be driving around town and joe schmo in his camaro pulls up to the light next to her, and she can smoke him. Let me know what you guys think. We go the best of the best on this site so I might as well take your guys advice on it.

if all she wants to do is go to the drags, then the H22, otherwise, GSR.

I would go B16 or B18C1 because both would still be good for road trips and smoking "Joe Schmo in his Camaro" also...

UnlimitedEK9

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 3 2004, 10:55 PM
the only problem is its still the family car...gotta take road trips and everything like that

Then buy a WRX, or SRT4, do a stage 2 turbo upgrade and a few other things, tune it and run 13.5s... hoping that Joe Schmoe's Camaro isn't a 98+ SS...

Originally posted by driverunknown@Jul 4 2004, 02:42 AM
The easiest thing to do is to sell it and, buy her Joe Schmoe's camaro off him.

lmao :bo:

well if i had the extra money lying around I would get rid of it.. But since I dont the only remedy is to transform it. More than likely I will convert it to an OBD1 too. OBD II is just more problems to deal with.

oh i plan on doing alot more...i just wanted to see what would be a good start.

Originally posted by twisted civic@Jul 4 2004, 08:33 AM
go h22, women don't like to rev.... good luck with those camaro's, but you're gonna need more than just the swap

huh, my prelude would rev to about 8k before the limiter came on.

Originally posted by twisted civic@Jul 4 2004, 08:33 AM
go h22, women don't like to rev.... good luck with those camaro's, but you're gonna need more than just the swap

meaning, you don't have to rev an h22 very much to make some power, unlike b16s and 18s

for thw wife, i'd go with an ls all motor build up.

nothign crazy,
still got a long geared tranny for daily drive duty
throw some more comopression in there and a set of cams, and she'll be happy

Back