my winter project pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did you prime the inside of the frame as well??
yes i did top bottom inside and out

other than that i got the front crossmember cleaned up and painted but i am still saving for a welder (first of jan.) then i will start the sectioning of the front crossmember and installing the 4-link. but money is tight today is my sons 2nd
b-day so got to do the party thing so no time damn i really want to see this thing a little further

thanks for the intrest
Nick

umm question......are you going to notch your frame? i hope so if you are bagging it because if not, your rear axle is gonna hit the frame when you are aired out.

well i am going to notch the rear of the frame and i am also going to gofor the first attempt at stock floor body droping this pig just waighting on the welder damit i hope i know what i am geeting in to lol

hell you could do a stock floor AND a traditional body drop and have it laid out. ive seen it done on a Ranger that had 3" of stock floor b/d and a 4" traditional b/d. it could pull up onto bricks and the body would hit the ground even after each tire sitting on a brick. it was amazing to see.

there is a truck 45 miles from where i live that is juiced on 20s and thats how he parks wheels of the ground!!

Back