N/A B20B Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Im currently buildng a B20B project motor. I will be runing a 2 layer head gasket, mill the head .003 and use Adj Cam Gears (to accomodate the mill, +2.5 degrees). I already have the Intake Manifold (Pics-n-Thread), Rebuilt PnP'd LS head, ARP Head Studs, STR Cam Seal, Crower 62403 Cams and dual valve springs w/titanium retainers. Althought the engine is not assembled, I have been thinking about the Fuel System. I dont want to go to big, but since I've increased air flow I may need to increase fuel flow as well, dont you think?

This engine is going into my 1990 Integra LS, which is still OBD0. I know the injectors I want are 345cc (92-96 Prelude VTEC), but what I'm not sure about is how to wire it and make them work. My Integra is OBD0 thus making it Peak And Hold ( or P & H) 240cc's. So with my logic the injectors are basically a plug and play type thing, correct? Will I need to upgrade to a larger fuel pump, or will the stock fuel pump be ok?

:cliffs:
I want to know what it will take to run 92-96 Prelude VTEC Injectors in my 90 Integra. The Prelude Injectors are P&H and so is my 90 Integra (all 90-91 Integra's have P&H systems). Thus both vehicles have an Injector Resistor box already.

Any help would be greatly apprciated.

i dont know about the lude injectors, but why not go with the old cheap standard- dsm450s or 390s. they are dirt cheap and work well.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 21 2004, 10:51 PM
Im currently buildng a B20B project motor. I will be runing a 2 layer head gasket, mill the head .003 and use Adj Cam Gears (to accomodate the mill, +2.5 degrees). I already have the Intake Manifold (Pics-n-Thread), Rebuilt PnP'd LS head, ARP Head Studs, STR Cam Seal, Crower 62403 Cams and dual valve springs w/titanium retainers. Althought the engine is not assembled, I have been thinking about the Fuel System. I dont want to go to big, but since I've increased air flow I may need to increase fuel flow as well, dont you think?

This engine is going into my 1990 Integra LS, which is still OBD0. I know the injectors I want are 345cc (92-96 Prelude VTEC), but what I'm not sure about is how to wire it and make them work. My Integra is OBD0 thus making it Peak And Hold ( or P & H) 240cc's. So with my logic the injectors are basically a plug and play type thing, correct? Will I need to upgrade to a larger fuel pump, or will the stock fuel pump be ok?

:cliffs:
I want to know what it will take to run 92-96 Prelude VTEC Injectors in my 90 Integra. The Prelude Injectors are P&H and so is my 90 Integra (all 90-91 Integra's have P&H systems). Thus both vehicles have an Injector Resistor box already.

Any help would be greatly apprciated.
[post=420205]Quoted post[/post]​

#1 They should be plug and play.
#2 Your stock fuel pump SHOULD be ok, I'd replace it just to be safe.

I read up on this a little bit and it sounds like a lot of people with even mild builds have a problem running lean on the stock fuel pump(when its swapped into a chasis with a non b-series fuel pump)
I would get a 255 and a FPR for reassurance.

Back