Nakayama INTAKES FOR SALE.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahahaha dude your fuckin clownin gettin on a honda enthusiast website preachin some fake jdm shit. you crazy man

might take that green one off your hands next week. ive got a peculiar problem with every other short ram hitting my brake master cylinder due to the phenolic spacers on the IM and the TB. looks like if i cut it up a bit it would solve my problem due to the curve.

this is google's results:

Nakayama - Pesquisa Google

this is the "company website":

_] NAKAYAMA RACING SPORTS [_ Quality Japanese-Bred Tuning Wheels ]

this is the only product i can find labeled with this brand:

STATUS WHEELS - MANUFACTURER OF STATUS, RUFF RACING, ELEMENT, & NAKAYAMA WHEELS FOR CAR AND SUV

and just for shits and giggles, heres the search from Google
nakayama - Google ŒŸõ

no performance parts anywhere, other than the bling bling stunna wheels
and searches for Nakayama Intake or Nakayama CAI, only return a few peoples forum posts of people mentioning them, no stores selling them no pictures of them... nothing
i also tried swapping letters to compensate for possible spelling fuck ups with no good results

so to anyone looking for a generic short-ram intake, go for it... but this looks like some autozone JDM bullshit if i ever saw any

prove me wrong and i will gladly apologize and remove this post

Last edited:
the ones at autozone dont have those angles though :(

I'm curious as to why the hose connectors are on the opposite end on some of those in the picture...perhaps they're for the RDM-market Integras?

Probably for RHD engines too!:D I concur unless he can give proof of it being JDM.. Unless he has a receipt from autozone in japan. I never heard of the company as well.

At least its something different and is there any identification on the parts themselves. Other than tags. Like stamps.

Back