naked man gets tasered in the nutz, news at 11

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As I read this thread and see this;

"
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
3 Members: New2TheCarScene, 92civicb18b1, formby
"

I can't help but think this might be an effective form of birth control for Bryan.

and a relate story

A Fresno man Dead after being Tazed several times

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Fresno man involved in a fight with San Jose police died late Friday after being shocked by Tasers several times, police reports said.

Jose Angel Rios, 38, lived in Fresno and was visiting family at a west-central San Jose apartment complex when he and his wife, Christine, began arguing outside his sister's apartment about 8:10 p.m. Friday.

Rios was pronounced dead at Valley Medical Center in San Jose after the fight.

"We are not calling it a Taser death," officer Gina Tepoorten, a press information officer with the San Jose Police Department, said Sunday night. "It's an in-custody death until the coroner determines the cause."

She said the coroner's report may take several weeks to complete.

An off-duty officer was first on the scene when he saw Rios fighting with his wife over their 4-year-old child. The officer was visiting a friend at the apartment complex, she said.

"He [the officer] heard commotion and a woman calling for help and sees Mr. Rios struggling for a small child with the woman," Tepoorten said.

The off-duty officer identified himself, showed Rios his badge and demanded that he step away from his wife. Tepoorten said Rios then began fighting with the officer and a neighbor tried to help the officer, after the off-duty officer used pepper spray on Rios, who is about 6 feet tall and weighs 330 pounds. But Rios continued fighting, and other residents in the apartment complex began calling police and trying to stop Rios.

When the first on-duty officer arrived, he said it was "a knock down, drag-out fight" and called more officers.

The first on-duty officer also used his Taser, the first of several Taser shocks to Rios. A Taser shoots an electric charge that overrides the central nervous system and contracts muscles. It is intended to momentarily incapacitate a person without causing permanent injury. Another officer used his baton, but Rios still would not comply, Tepoorten said.

"They continued to struggle with him for three or four minutes to where they could take him into custody," she said.

Firefighters and paramedics were standing by, awaiting clearance to treat Rios after the Taser shocks and other wounds from the incident.

"Even as he is being worked on by paramedics, he is kicking and screaming," Tepoorten said, adding that Rios had been handcuffed.

Rios then went unconscious.

Tepoorten said it appeared that Rios and his wife had been fighting on the trip from Fresno. She said the department's internal affairs division, homicide division and independent police auditor are investigating the death, along with the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office.

Rios' sister, Graciela Palacios, reached at home Sunday night, said he died on her birthday.

Asked what she thought of police handling of the incident, she said: "They killed my brother."

She declined additional comment.

A woman whose friend watched Friday night's fight unfold said police did all they could to try to calm Rios, but he kept struggling.

"He was beating up his girlfriend, and a policeman upstairs told him to stop," said Janet Amos, who lives nearby. When the officer walked downstairs and approached Rios, she said, Rios began "swinging on him."

"My girlfriend said police were begging him to be still and he wouldn't stop fighting," Amos said. "She said it was all they could do to hold him down."

owwwww...

damn, that smarts.

I wonder what would hurt worse, a barbed dart in the nut, or 50k volts shooting through a barbed dart to the nut.

I'll take "neither" for 500 alex..

lol...

I've been tasered before, never in that area and I have no intention of letting on come close.

And no, I wasn't tasered for a real reason, I didn't think it would hurt, so I TOLD him to taze me. I was like 14 and my friends dad was a cop. Fucke dup part was, after he did it, he told me he would taze the piss out of me if I ever got his daughter pregnant...I never did.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol...

I've been tasered before, never in that area and I have no intention of letting on come close.

And no, I wasn't tasered for a real reason, I didn't think it would hurt, so I TOLD him to taze me. I was like 14 and my friends dad was a cop. Fucke dup part was, after he did it, he told me he would taze the piss out of me if I ever got his daughter pregnant...I never did.

Those hand helds are alot less potent than the darts. I've been hit with a 50k hand-held and it was irritating, but not incapacitating. Never been hit with the dart but I've seen what happens first hand.

"Not saying it's a Taser related death"

This guy dies, after being hit with a taser shot several times... And they have the gall to insult this guy after killing him by saying "No, it wasn't us, hitting him simultaneously with 55,000+ volts from 7 cops, that killed him. It's a coincidence. Or maybe that spanish food. It's always greasy. Maybe he had a heartattack."

If this happened to my family, I would go on a cop killing spree. And everyone would say the same shit "I don't understand why he would want to kill police".

Quoted post[/post]]
"Not saying it's a Taser related death"

This guy dies, after being hit with a taser shot several times... And they have the gall to insult this guy after killing him by saying "No, it wasn't us, hitting him simultaneously with 55,000+ volts from 7 cops, that killed him. It's a coincidence. Or maybe that spanish food. It's always greasy. Maybe he had a heartattack."

If this happened to my family, I would go on a cop killing spree. And everyone would say the same shit "I don't understand why he would want to kill police".

Well, the fucker did weigh 330 pounds, he was either over weight or 8 feet tall. Either way that would have been hard on the heart.

Then again, if they had not tazered him and beat the shit out of him, he would most certainly still be alive. But, yet again, If he weren't yelling at the bitch out in front of everyone and fighting her, none of this would have happened.

Its the butterfly effect. It all probably started over something really fucking stupid.

i've been tased 4 times in one night, but never with the darts. also like 92civicb18b1 i asked for it. took 3 on the ankle and 1 on my hip/rib area. still i would never let it get anywhere near my balls.

and that second fuck deserved what he got.

yawn.................

yeah this shit is weaksauce....

not even a live video of the footage. not that i wanna see a mans ball, just him getting tazored the fuck out in that area, cause most likely it would be blurred out.

:zipper_mouth:

because im lazy and dont feel like typing it out again here it is from one of the other tazer threads we've had

Quoted post[/post]]
ok here goes....

first off this was a 250,000 volt tazer... none of this cheese dick 50K shit the cop was using

saw one of the little shits that always use to hang around, and decided "hey im gunna hit him with the tazer LMAO"
went to tazer him in the nuts but the damn safety was on
so he got away free
later that day im in the car with one of my friends telling him about how i almost got the kid with the tazer
"yeah man, had the tazer on his nuts like this.... pulled the trigger.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the fucking safety wasnt on this time
i dont know how long the tazer was on for, all i know is i took 250,000 volts to the junk
i doubled over in pain
somehow managed to open the door of the car
fell out onto the ground
still curled up in a ball
started puking

ive been kicked in the nuts before and i will say with no hesitation that getting kicked in the nuts feels like getting a BJ compared to a tazer

Quoted post[/post]]
because im lazy and dont feel like typing it out again here it is from one of the other tazer threads we've had

Quoted post[/post]]
ok here goes....

first off this was a 250,000 volt tazer... none of this cheese dick 50K shit the cop was using

saw one of the little shits that always use to hang around, and decided "hey im gunna hit him with the tazer LMAO"
went to tazer him in the nuts but the damn safety was on
so he got away free
later that day im in the car with one of my friends telling him about how i almost got the kid with the tazer
"yeah man, had the tazer on his nuts like this.... pulled the trigger.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the fucking safety wasnt on this time
i dont know how long the tazer was on for, all i know is i took 250,000 volts to the junk
i doubled over in pain
somehow managed to open the door of the car
fell out onto the ground
still curled up in a ball
started puking

ive been kicked in the nuts before and i will say with no hesitation that getting kicked in the nuts feels like getting a BJ compared to a tazer
hahahahhaha, how did you get your hands on that taser?

bought it at a gun shop

you can find them all over the place online

Back