Names

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I've got to think of a name for my new dog. It's a female black lab who was a stray.
Therefore I was thinking Anathema (outcast). I need some good ideas. Anything?

My last mastiff that we had was named hilda but yeah she is in a better place now. :(

I kind of like the name leslie for a girl dog.

my current dogs name is Caramel, but that is because she is the color of a caramel candy... female dogs names are a bitch (no pun intended), personally i think anathema is pretty dope and super creative, i would stick with that...

Paper Airplanes, you know what I 'm talking about AFIPunk21. That's where I got the name.

Askim

that way, when ever some hot chick see's you walking your dog, and she goes, "whats his name"
you go, "Askim"

she looks at the dog, and says "owhhhhh What's you name?"

you laugh histerrically at this dumb bitch talking to your dog :p

he said the dog was a female, Brian. so the dogs name would be Asker and not Askim

:rolleyes:

just call your dog, B I T C H...i can just imagine your neighbors faces when you're calling your dog...come here bitch, good bitch....

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Apr 17 2003, 12:58 AM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Apr 17 2003, 12:36 AM
he said the dog was a female, Brian. so the dogs name would be Asker and not Askim

:rolleyes:

you're missing the point.

no...YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT PRINCE VALIANT!! lol. lemme break it down for you:

Askim=Ask him
Asker=Ask her

he said the dog is a FEMALE therefore you would name it Asker (Ask her) and not Askim (Ask him). is that explained good enough for you?

Garrett is a fav of mine... probably going to be the name of my first kid. :)

I would just name it stinky, killer, fluffy, or puppy. thats what everyone calls my dog before they ask her name. haha

Back