Nasa Hpde

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
man i love this shit :D
thunder hill again last sat. it was a blast, i'm getting better :) love the new cams good midrange, the corner balancing has made a noticable difference in handling, oh my :) used hawk black pads, i'm in love... hehe, can't wait for the next track day, if you guys have a nasa org. in your area, join! http://nasaproracing.com/
s3e936cbef1aeb.jpg

good stuff man! ur hooked for good now. might as well just set up direct deposit to nasa and other like organizations. man i miss thnuderhill! :(

GOD DAMN THATS A TIGHT ASS PAINT JOB....

dont worry dude.. as soon as my swap is done, ill be handin you your ass on the track :p

Originally posted by paragus@Apr 8 2003, 05:46 PM

:werd: :lol: you wouldn't belive how many compliments i've gotten on that paint job, haha... and we'll see about you taking me on the track ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 8 2003, 09:01 PM
why are you holding everybody up in the top row of pics? :lol: :lol:

lol, pace car holmes, it was a few cars in front of me... it does look like i'm holdin up traffic huh? hehe

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 8 2003, 10:52 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Apr 8 2003, 11:02 PM
paragus
@Apr 8 2003, 05:46 PM

:werd: :lol: you wouldn't belive how many compliments i've gotten on that paint job, haha... and we'll see about you taking me on the track ;)

Flat black spray paint?

yep, krylon ultra flat black baby!

Sweet! They run at TX Motorsports Ranch... I'll have to go once the car is ready.

yes, you will have to go, i'm sure you'll get hooked like i am :D

PM me a link to where you had pictures of the paint job... if you ever did- I really want to do the CRX on the cheap, and flat black in a can isn't out of the question.

:lol:

Yup- I'll go and get hooked. No problem there. I just have to make time to run!

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 9 2003, 07:15 PM
PM me a link to where you had pictures of the paint job... if you ever did- I really want to do the CRX on the cheap, and flat black in a can isn't out of the question.

:lol:

Yup- I'll go and get hooked. No problem there. I just have to make time to run!

here is the link, incase anyone else wants to see mine and paragus's beautiful paint job :D
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=389
we sanded it down with 220 grit sand paper, just to scuff it up, dont go down to metal :) use 3m blue painters tape. i have other pics of the progress that are on my step dads camera, i'll have to get those later and add to that album. what the electric sanders couldn't reach, do by hand... there were 2 of us sanding and painting, so we knocked it out pretty quick.

Originally posted by B16@Apr 10 2003, 08:56 AM
we sanded it down with 220 grit sand paper, just to scuff it up, dont go down to metal :) use 3m blue painters tape.

you learn well young grass hoppah..lol :lol: i did a long explination somewhere on here. im gonna be redoing mine because i didnt know the things i knew when i did mine, and thats why his turned out better than mine, so when i redo it, ill do a write up for whoever is interested. Its gonna be a little while but i promise it will be done before calesta does the altezza install :lol:

Back