NASCAR '09 question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ejclide

Swapper for life!
Hey, I don't know how many of you will be able to answer this question, but I figured I'd give it a try.

Does anyone know if you can and how to race in two different series in the career mode? I don't wanna lose the rep to move to a different series, but I'm not liking the truck series so much.

i dont think you can..did you do the qualifiers before you started your career??
lol i hate the trucks they are probably the hardest to drive,
but restart the whole game and keep doing the qualifiers if your just looking to skip the trucks,it took me literally 7 restarts to do good enough in the qualifiers to even get into the top series

well, what I think i'm gonna do is a season in each series ( I never really thought about trying the truck series ). Maybe I'll learn something.

Call me lame, but I do 100% of the races too. I don't know why, but I can't justify only doing 10-15 laps because that's simply not how nascar works.

yeah, it just takes forever! I like dealing with the pit strategy. What I really want to do eventually is buy one of those racing brackets that comes with a seat and a mount for your pedals and wheel. Then it would feel like more of a race (and I'd like the wheel more). I bought a wheel before, but I hated it because I couldn't mount it anywhere and ended up using it under my legs (which are too big). I played forza 2 like that for maybe a week and said to hell with it.

word,i played nfs2 that way and got used to it,but i cant play nascar that way,id like to have a sat mounted though thatd be pretty fun,well goodluck with it,i just started playing 09 again yesterday:D

Back