NE Drifter get's a deal of a life time.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Chris from DGTA get his Dream.. and all I can say is WOW!!!!

He put in a lot of work, money, and practice...and now he will be part of the Signal Auto's Drifter Triplets.......

A big Congrat's to the guy in that 350Z that always ripped up the drifting comps....

RPR is fucking DOWN as usual so i cant post a pic of his car. its a sweet silver SC'ed Z. its easy to drift a car where all you need is throttle control to walk the rear end, but would he be just as good in something thats the same weight and 1/2 the hp?

anyways, :worthy: .

it's not only the car...the kid has the skill....I wished I would have asked him to take the 260Z for a spin.....

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 20 2003, 08:56 AM
RPR is fucking DOWN as usual so i cant post a pic of his car. its a sweet silver SC'ed Z. its easy to drift a car where all you need is throttle control to walk the rear end, but would he be just as good in something thats the same weight and 1/2 the hp?

hello and welcome to hondaswap.com/gallery

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 20 2003, 10:01 AM-->
Green92HatchDX
@Oct 20 2003, 08:56 AM

hello and welcome to hondaswap.com/gallery

as soon as i get paypal straightened out ill have my own domain.

Back