neat pic of my pup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
120-2084_IMG.JPG

haha poor dog. my mom put a bow tie on our cat around thanksgiving or so...he managed to wiggle out of it in 3 days...and i dunno where it is now. heh

i apologize for the broadband impaired. :lol:

EDIT: rpr always resized for me.

Holy green eyes batman (atleast they kinda match those strange reindeer antler lookin things) Poor dog...

-Chris

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Dec 27 2003, 03:52 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 27 2003, 02:59 PM
TurboMirage
@Dec 27 2003, 01:55 PM
well im not editing them.  :lol:

Why not? It'd take like only two seconds each to do.... lol.

resize, then re-upload... bah!

yeah man, uploadings a bitch. save that for when there is some time to be killed

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Dec 27 2003, 03:52 PM-->
TurboMirage

No... I was thinking about your future pics. Why waste the bandwidth? Did you not listen to B and E at dinner discussing how they felt about huge pics on this site? It was not very complimentary...

People who post huge pic files always seem to find doing it so funny.... like it's some good prank. I don't get it. My dialup can handle it, but it's more a bother with my screen settings I guess. I need to scroll left to right. And the pics are never that good anyways... so more of it doesn't make it a better or more impressive pic. Much of the pics could be cropped and the boring parts trimmed off, imo.

<----has 20" monitor and settins are set to veiw the intire page and some....

that pic didn't bother me...hehe

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 27 2003, 05:02 PM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 27 2003, 03:52 PM
TurboMirage

No... I was thinking about your future pics. Why waste the bandwidth? Did you not listen to B and E at dinner discussing how they felt about huge pics on this site? It was not very complimentary...

People who post huge pic files always seem to find doing it so funny.... like it's some good prank. I don't get it. My dialup can handle it, but it's more a bother with my screen settings I guess. I need to scroll left to right. And the pics are never that good anyways... so more of it doesn't make it a better or more impressive pic. Much of the pics could be cropped and the boring parts trimmed off, imo.

the discussion was about hondaswap gallery pictures.

i on the other hand, have my own domain. :p

Back