Need 89 crx parts? Look here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tmacie

Hey everyone I am parting out my 1989 CRX SI. Everything needs to go!!!

I have sold the seats, wheels, and hood. Everything else is up for grabs. Buyer pays shipping, larger items are for pick up only unless special arrangements are made. If you are interested in soemthing post here or IM me and we will discuss price. I will also trade for certain things.

Travis

AIM: DjRiggit

Do you have the rear storage compartment, or any of the panels that cover the cargo area? what condition are you door panels in? and also could use the AC unit in the center console

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 4 2005, 06:39 PM
Do you have the rear storage compartment, or any of the panels that cover the cargo area? what condition are you door panels in? and also could use the AC unit in the center console
[post=456658]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont have any of the rear interior, it was all shot. the doorpanes are good except the normal seatbelt marks, they arent huge and could be epoxied. What AC unit are you speaking of? the heater controls? I havent pulled those yet but will tomorrow morning.

Travis

Originally posted by tmacie+Feb 4 2005, 09:01 PM-->
senate_9427
@Feb 4 2005, 06:39 PM

I dont have any of the rear interior, it was all shot. the doorpanes are good except the normal seatbelt marks, they arent huge and could be epoxied. What AC unit are you speaking of? the heater controls? I havent pulled those yet but will tomorrow morning.

Travis
[post=456699]Quoted post[/post]​

i am needing climate controls too? send me a pic with description and shipped price you want my zip is 97111
thanks

Originally posted by g24jr+Feb 5 2005, 12:27 AM-->
Originally posted by tmacie@Feb 4 2005, 09:01 PM
senate_9427
@Feb 4 2005, 06:39 PM

Travis
[post=456699]Quoted post[/post]​

i am needing climate controls too? send me a pic with description and shipped price you want my zip is 97111
thanks
[post=456745]Quoted post[/post]​

$55 shipped for the controls. They arent cracked. I don't have a pic yet but ill see what I can do.

Travis

hey man i got dibs on those first, so i will tell you for sure tommorrow if i need em. also i know you said you dont have any of the rear interior, does that include the brackets that held the rear speakers in?

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 6 2005, 07:15 AM
hey man i got dibs on those first, so i will tell you for sure tommorrow if i need em. also i know you said you dont have any of the rear interior, does that include the brackets that held the rear speakers in?
[post=457044]Quoted post[/post]​

I actually have those....$10 + shipping for those.

Travis

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Feb 6 2005, 10:45 PM
Do you have a uncracked black passangerside AC vent?
[post=457270]Quoted post[/post]​

Here would be an Heat vent, but yes I have that. let me double check tonight to make sure its not cracked.

Travis

any d16 motor parts? Need complete A/C unit if you have any.

Originally posted by tmacie@Feb 7 2005, 08:49 AM

Here would be an Heat vent, but yes I have that. let me double check tonight to make sure its not cracked.

Travis
[post=457427]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahaha! Thanks

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 7 2005, 07:37 PM
any d16 motor parts? Need complete A/C unit if you have any.
[post=457617]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a complete d16. no a/c though sorry. if you are looking for internal parts I may part the motor out but im not sure yet. let me know what you need.

Travis

Could you get back to me on the e-brake cables? I'd really appreciate it. Just PM me. Thanks.

hey i am in need of a few parts. i need the heater duct work that goes from the blower box to the heater core behind the glove box, the outer door handles, door latch assembles (inside each door held in by 3 screws) the rods for both inner and outer door handles, drivers side outer window trim piece(with the felt on the window side between the glass and door skin) and both outer door pillar plastic things. shoot me back some prices for any/all. cash in hand friday. paypal style. thanks.

Originally posted by dis crx guy@Feb 8 2005, 03:45 AM
Could you get back to me on the e-brake cables? I'd really appreciate it. Just PM me. Thanks.
[post=457913]Quoted post[/post]​

bump cuz i took a look...also, i'm assuming you need the e-brake cables for a rear disc conversion, only the 90-91 CRX Si's cames with rear disc, 88-89 got stiffed on that end.

Originally posted by boostdlude@Feb 9 2005, 10:16 PM
hey i am in need of a few parts. i need the heater duct work that goes from the blower box to the heater core behind the glove box, the outer door handles, door latch assembles (inside each door held in by 3 screws) the rods for both inner and outer door handles, drivers side outer window trim piece(with the felt on the window side between the glass and door skin) and both outer door pillar plastic things. shoot me back some prices for any/all. cash in hand friday. paypal style. thanks.
[post=458838]Quoted post[/post]​

I have that stuff, I will try to pull it this weekend. I'll let you know on prices once I pull it.

Travis

Originally posted by boostdlude@Feb 13 2005, 10:58 PM
that would be awesome
[post=460572]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, i didnt get to pull that stuff for you this weekend, it was a little chilly and i ran out of kero for the heater. Its supposed to be warmer tomorrow so I'll do it then.

Travis

Back