Need a 4th Gen CRX or Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arricer

Looking for a hatch or crx within at the most or 700 miles from arkansas. Although it isnt the deciding factor, I would rather have a stock exterior as appose to one with rims, body kit ect ect. Of course I know that these cars are alomst 14-16 years old i need a car with good condition on the outside. All I really want is the swap, however if there are any that are stock performance wise then that would be good too. if relying please either tell me location and or pics and decription.

i have a red 90 si hatch im looking to get rid of.
the car has 200k miles on it body is in great condition for the age. paint is not faded no rust what so ever. how ever it does have a soft ball size dent on the drivers side right below the fuel door. also the back glass in the hatch was busted out in a sad atempt to steal the cd player in it. the car has new axles and brakes all around.
the iterior is in good condition the back seats and passenger side are in great condition no rip,burns, or stains. how ever the driver side lumbar is rippid at the seam could be an easy fix or just replace.
if you have any questions please feel free to either email me @ stink_e@skunkbox.com or give me a call @ 859-803-2471

thank you
josh inman

the car is located in northern kentucky (highland heights about 10 blocks from NKU)

1000 OBO email me for pictures

i have a black 90 si hatch with 90000 miles on it that im looking to sell also. you can email me fcrx88@hotmail.com or call me at 301 980 5006

Back