need a domain name?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

my friend owns a site where you can buy domains, the site is www.yodigity.com his prices are pretty cheap! check it out!

im sorry, but someone who wants my money and has a site name y0! Diggity, is not getting it.

worst idea for a name, ever

have you ever gone to www.godaddy.com for a domain name? thats one of the biggest domain site out there and its called godaddy! i like the name and i think not going to the site cuz of the name is a small minded thing

my mom thought hondaswap was a tlc show where we trade cars

paying more to buy a domain name is pretty lame cuz you like the company name better. a domain name is a domain name no matter where you buy it, his place happens to be cheaper

question... not that i really care

but is it GO DADDY, or GOD ADDY, refering to some kind of godly mastery of internet addys(addresses)

EDIT: checked it out... its go daddy...
t3h g3igh

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Sep 21 2004, 03:28 PM
paying more to buy a domain name is pretty lame cuz you like the company name better. a domain name is a domain name no matter where you buy it, his place happens to be cheaper
[post=393062]Quoted post[/post]​

actually, since i bought in bulk, i paid the same damn price. :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 21 2004, 04:17 PM
question... not that i really care

but is it GO DADDY, or GOD ADDY, refering to some kind of godly mastery of internet addys(addresses)

EDIT: checked it out... its go daddy...
t3h g3igh
[post=393074]Quoted post[/post]​

8 bucks a year for a domain is g3igh also i suppose?

Back