Need a new monitor ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Athens.

athens_2.jpg

Sweet dreams.

-> Steve

It is a thing of beauty. I've ran three screens, but five would be choice. Two Parhelia cards (PCI-E if they exist) and you're set.

From 84 pounds to 168 pounds. Your gonna need a new desk to support that bitch. That is pretty sweet though. My self I wouldnt know what to do with five screens haha.

I'm curious though... If you had all 5 screens linked together, how big of a mouse pad would you need? If you made the mouse more sensitive you wouldn't be able to hit icons that were right next to each other.......?????

I don't see the point. I'd have to sit 20 feet away from it to take full advantage. Plus my computer is a peice of shit that I bought in 1999.

i used to use a trackball all the time, then it eventually got ashes or dust or something in it and would "skip". I'll stick with the mouse from now on.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Apr 26 2005, 11:02 AM
I'm curious though... If you had all 5 screens linked together, how big of a mouse pad would you need? If you made the mouse more sensitive you wouldn't be able to hit icons that were right next to each other.......?????
[post=491574]Quoted post[/post]​

Not big. My triscreen setup didn't need any extra mousing surface.

3 i can see...but 5? you would either need to clear a good sized area for the mouse, or be constantly picking up the mouse and moving it, picking up the mouse then move it.

Back