Need Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Statonmic

This is my first time modifying a car and i need some help!!! I have an 98 honda civic lx automatic with an cold air intake and 4-2-1 dc header with an catback exhaust. I wanted to do an engine swap but i don't know the different types of engines that would be good for me. Money is not an issue. could somebody give me some advice on different engines.

Well u could do alot of things if money aint an issue... u could drop a K20 Acura motor in there, you would need to decied weather nor not you want it to be N/A or trubo, you could also have an H22 in there as well... With money not an issue you can do anything, but with that auto matic... ouch is all I have to say :(

Yea man get a manual conversion or a manual civic/crx/del sol if money's not an issue. Then you can drop in whatever motor you want. B-series range from 160-200 hp H22a has roughly 195-220 hp, D's are 130 hp max, K-series 220 hp, you know you gotta give a lot more info.

Power goals, all-motor or forced induction, drag racing, highway pulls, circuit racing road racing just a little more performance come on.

Back