1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Engine

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by Statonmic, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Statonmic

Statonmic New Member

This is my first time modifying a car and i need some help!!! I have an 98 honda civic lx automatic with an cold air intake and 4-2-1 dc header with an catback exhaust. I wanted to do an engine swap but i don't know the different types of engines that would be good for me. Money is not an issue. could somebody give me some advice on different engines.

2. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

Well u could do alot of things if money aint an issue... u could drop a K20 Acura motor in there, you would need to decied weather nor not you want it to be N/A or trubo, you could also have an H22 in there as well... With money not an issue you can do anything, but with that auto matic... ouch is all I have to say :(

3. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

Yea man get a manual conversion or a manual civic/crx/del sol if money's not an issue. Then you can drop in whatever motor you want. B-series range from 160-200 hp H22a has roughly 195-220 hp, D's are 130 hp max, K-series 220 hp, you know you gotta give a lot more info.

Power goals, all-motor or forced induction, drag racing, highway pulls, circuit racing road racing just a little more performance come on.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted