Need Hack Info Site!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

statiksol

Banned
okay, so i'm gonna ask this stupid question one more time. does any one have the link to the site with the vafc hack on it? thanks in advance.

uuuh i know this one. i really do. unfortunately i cant remember what it is,

try searching honda-tech.com if ur search in here fails to yield results......

The hack is gay, dont do it. Just wire the thing up the way its meant to be wired up and all will work out fine. The only reason to do the hack is to run boost high enough to where you need a full on build up and a hondata/zdyne joint anyway.

well thats nice to know. thats your opinion and i have heard more in favor than against so..... i need the site that tells you how to do it. anyone have it?

ubertegs boost chip owns the hack in all aspects :)

btw the hack is basically setting ur afc to -% fuel correction, then using huge big injectors so the negative percentage trims the fuel at idle and low rpm, then they dump in a lot of fuel at higher rpm

pros- cheap, effective, tuneable

cons- wack ignition timing, jerky acceleration and hesitation

Originally posted by heterosapian@Apr 1 2003, 07:38 PM
The hack is gay, dont do it. Just wire the thing up the way its meant to be wired up and all will work out fine. .

and what exactly are you talking about?

if you dont cut the fuel, then you wont be able to use big injectors, which means your turbo motor blows up :)

Back