Need help finding a part

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
I have a 1995 si and i cant find a rear hatch wiper blade. No car parts store sells them. And i go to like autozone and i ask him to come look at it and he said "man i never seen something like this before." i was like wtf. So does anyone know where i can get a new hatch wiper blade? Do i have to go to the stealer and get one for a a high price?

look it up yourself at autozone. go to the wiper blade section and open the book, turn to the HONDA page ( there in alphabetical order) look for your year and model, get the part # and find it on the shelf :D

Did you read my post. I said i went to autozone. So you know i looked at the book. Then i said i ask they guy at the counter. And he told me "man i never seen something like this before." So what does that tell you. So besides your help anyone else here bought one of the rear hatch wiper blades and where did you get it? The "book" at autozone doesnt have the hatch blade and there is no blades smaller than i think a 16 inch.

Go to Honda, get the part number, see how much it is and see if you can find it cheaper online or something.

Back