Need help identifying a part on my engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Skydive2144

I just rebuilt a d15b7 engine out of a 94 civic dx. I took it apart a few months ago and just now hot back to it. I assembled the engine and started putting everything back on it. There is a hole in the back of the block, maybe with about a 1 inch diameter. I am almost posive that it is some type of breather. There is also a vacume line coming off the bottom of the intake manifold to right above this hole. It looks like a 90" peice with a 1" part on one side to go into the block and a smaller part on the other side for that vac line to slide onto would work. I lost whatever this peice is and need to know what i need to order to replace it. Anyone know?

I like know what you're talking about but it could be a couple different things. A picture says a thousand words.

It's that little black breather that bolts on over your cooling pipe. Oil goes trough it and a vent goes front the top of it to your intake manifold.Also the hose that goes to the black box goes through your intake and is lodge in with a rubber grommet like chummy haha

Back