1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help On Tunning

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Holy_racer, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Holy_racer

Holy_racer Member

Sup guys, I need help on my b16a2 tunning. When i did my swap i kind of adjust the air and fuel on the fuel rail so i think my tune is wrong. If any of you guys out there know the stock tune or a good tune please help me out. Also, the ecu that i run was a gsr ecu, it's not good at all, i think. I planning on swapping the ecu out for a p30. By the way, my car is an 00 dx hatchback. I'm running obd1 with b16asir2 jdm. Thanks

2. rsaeini

rsaeini Senior Member

first, you need to stop double posting.

are you running a B16A2 or a B16A-sir2 because you refer to both in your post???
    you shouldn't be using that GSR ecu because you're fuel mapping on a B16 is different and it looks for the sensor on the IM that a B16 doesn't have, i forget what it's called. get yourself that P30 ecu. make sure it's a OBD2 P30 cuz you're car is OBD2. does your check engine light come on when you rev it high, it should.

3. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

i run 13:1 A:F on my b16.
    go to a dyno and use a wideband
    get a FPR and at least a vafc or something simillar

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted