Need help picking new car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone have any thoughts on Audi? Been looking at a few of those, I mean i could go up to 30k but would rather keep it below that point right now. Looking at buying a crib and don't want to sink to much money into a new car, Shit i just bought a new truck 9 months ago for the wifey so now i just need something alittle more upscale then the Civic. I was really thinking about an STI but i don't like the interior, dash is wack, They are nice car's performance is worth every penny but not as upscale, but no navi, leather, and just isnt' as saficsticated (sp) as i would like it to be. Evo is'nt worht the money. If i wasn't such a penny pinch i would just buy a used rs6 and call it a day. But like i said i'm no dropping 50k on a ride right now. I have a wedding to pay for (30k), Looking to buy a new place (300k +). So i'm trying to keep the price down.

STi limited.

Leather, less ridiculous wing, more subtle styling cues.

Bit over $30,000 though.

The EVO is the GSR modle, power everything/sunroof ect. has rota grids on it. I'm just worried because you know if someone bought they beat it. i mean you don't buy an evo to just fart around in, you buy them to have fun and beat them down. I did go by the mazda dealer today and looked at the mazdaspeed3 grand touring. i must admit it's kinda nice, and 4 doors in nice consitering we plan on having a kid in then next 2/3 years. The price is nice at 25, i'm sure i can talk them down because i'm paying cash, and i've never owned a brand new car (well the truck but thats the wifeys) i'm going to go driving in a few of them this weekend and see what i actually like, but the mazda is growing on me. The mazda speed 6 new is out of my price range 31k even with talking to them i'm sure it would only go down to 28 and if i'm paying that i mine as well by somehitng else.

you can get it for 28.5 delivered off the website. :)

yeah, im just not a fan of leather and heated seats.

heated leather FTW.

i like my bimmer seats...
leather outers, cloth inners.

no sliding around... nice and comfy and good wear qualities on the outsides, and plenty comfy.

and heated seats ftw.

windows down, seat on. :)

Back