need help wiring b16a2 in 88 crx dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

g24jr

is it possible to use a 2000 si wiring haress and 2000 si ecu with the 00 si engine and tranny in the 88 crx dx?

Brian has the right short answer, No. You could atempt to wire the whole car for obd2b, and then kill yourself midway through after you realize how much work it is. Your alternative is to use get obd0 dizzy injectors and ecu + a hasport hydro to cable kit (or cable tranny).

PS you might need different hubs? someone help me out on that one.

yea, its going to be way to difficult to wire the car for obd-2b. its a lot easier to wire the engine for obd-0.
is your car mpfi, or dpfi?
if its dpfi(dual port fuel injected), your going to have to wire the extra 2 injectors, and get a resistor pack out of a mpfi car and wire that in...
if its mpfi(multi port fuel injected), then its really easy, alls you have to do is use your injectors, get an obd-0 B-Series vtec distributer, and wire the vtec, and second 02 sensor, the knock sensor and thats it....
you also need a PW0 or PR3 ECU.....

Im not sure about the hubs....

since uve got a dx u wont have to swap out hubs thats only the hf. hey man good luck with ur swap dont get frustrated and have fun.

ok thanks guys. im just gonna try buying a 00 si harness along with the 00 si electrical manual and the electrical manual from my dx and try to just make my own harness and have the ecu so everything is hooked up like it was in the 00 si
thanks

Prepare for a long hard road, but props for going ahead with a very difficult undertaking.

Back