Need Help Wiring V-tech Extra wire to ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cantbetouched24

Hows it going everyone ,
Im having a problem and need some help 94 honda civic. i switched my car from a non v-tech to a v-tech . the v-tech engine has two extra concectors which comes out to 3 extra wires already did the running of the wires and found out what part of the wiring harness that connects to the ecu they need to go to.. the problem i am having is how do you wire the wires the three extra to the ecu ?? i want to put them in the connector in the right areas and in the area they go the connect is empty which is good except i do not have those little metal pins that are in the connector that connect up to the ecu and make it work .. can someone please either tell me where i can get those little metal pieces in the concetor . or a connector that has them all already or any help one how you would wire it up or wired it up would be appreciated . Thank you .

Your best bet would be to go to a junkyard and cut one of the plugs off a car there.. that's how I always get my extra wires. I don't know of anywhere you can buy them, but there is probably somewhere..

wtf is vtech?!?!? did honda come out with another series of vtec...that makes 3..
VTEC,VTEC-E,and the latest VTECH...
lol j/p wit ya dude...id def. go to a junkyard for that one...and how did you hookup the actual vtec wires???becuase if your having trouble with that..just get an rpm switch

Back