1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with wiring

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by drpenguin, Nov 16, 2005.

1. drpenguin

drpenguin Senior Member

Salem, Or
    Okay well I need to wire up two relays. I picked up a bottle heater for my NX tank. I was told i have to wire it up through a relay, and one over 30 amps. I was going to pick up a 60amp relay and wire it up through that. Problem is, besides knowing what they look like....I know jack sh*t about them. The ones i have been looking at are the relays that have 5 connecters comming out of them. My nitrous system and my fog lights have relays that have the 5 connectors on the bottom. I also just got the SIR cluster in and I want the overheated cat light to come on when vtec hits. I was told i need a relay to make this work cause the light is a ground activated light. If anyone can make some pics or know where some are that show you how to wire a relay up or some other insight into the wonderful world of relays
  2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Retirement Home
Draft saved Draft deleted