1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need info about H22 in 94 vx hb

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by Teambypass, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Teambypass

Teambypass Senior Member

Hi, i need info about swaping a USDM H22 into a 94 vx hb. I done my JDM B18c swap myself but dont know much about H22. Since H22 and B series are Honda, I kindda think that the swap should be similiar. Please tell me what I need for this swap. oh this swap is for my cousin's not for me. thanks.

2. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

do a search you need a bunch of shit

3. Teambypass

Teambypass Senior Member

Sorry for not being clear. my cousin got a complete swap of a H22 even the radiator are included. I know, he should go with GSR but since he already got it, what can I do. After having my swap B18C GSR done and my brother-in-law's crx with GSR done, swap is a piece of cake for us. What I am worry is the Axels and shiftlikage. even after market mounts are include in his complete swap he got from a shop. So, here are my questions, I never done H22 swap in a civic so, I worry that the H22 axels might be too big for his civic. tell me what axels to use, and what wireharness he needs. thanks.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted