Need Java help now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Okay so without going into detail the Air Force uses a web based maintenance reporting program to all the work which is done on the planes and there components. This program requires JVM1.4.2_04, and as I've learned you can't have some old version installed as well because it fucks up performance. Problem is a few components of JVM1.4.2_03 were still installed. I tried to go to add remove programs and get rid of it from there, I got an error message saying it couldn't remove it because it could not locate the uninstaller. Again no biggie, I re DL the file so I can get the uninstall file and be rid of it, after reinstalling it I have two _03 icons in my add remove programs file (?!?) neither of which can be removed for the aove stated reason. Worse yet I have two Java plug ins (_04 and now _03) in my control panel and I don't know how to get rid of the _03 plug in which effectively disabled all Java use on the system. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

PS: I tried to unistall it manually in the c drive, didn't change any of the above mentioned problems...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2004, 11:17 PM
java sucks.

use php

format your machine :)

lol i dont think the entire airforce is going to change it's policy because the owner of hondaswap.com says so :p

They might... depends on how indecisive the gov't feels today.

Back